Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bakerella...I heart you

Thursday, February 18, 2010
Ok so recently Bakerella did a post about making a heart shaped cookie cake.  I saw it and thought it was cute.  And then later that day I was in Target and I saw said same heart shaped cookie pan...
 IN PINK!!
I took it as a sign from bakers heaven.  I had to make it and see if it was as good as it looked:
 
oooo...brown sugar!!  

 
  
oh yeah baby...that's what mama likes

 
 
 Spoon took too long.  Sometime you just gotta use the tools God gave ya.  
I'm not ashamed
 
mmm...smells like love...and cookies

 
and here is how it turned out. 
Sure I could have decided to be creative and do something that wasn't quite replicating Bakerellas design....Nah...maybe another time
Sure it isnt as neat and professional looking as hers.  But hey.  I'm not a professional.  We'll just consider it a tribute.  yeah that sounds good.

So...THANK YOU BAKERELLA for the, not only attractive, creative and ingenious idea, but for a tastey recipe!!  My hubby loved it!  
Seriously...
 
yep.

0 comments:

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios