Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Pajama Series #1 - Giraffes

Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Ok....I see cookies

Everywhere.  Like, in wallpaper, and greeting cards, and cartoons, and music videos, .....

Lately, I have been seeing them a lot in clothes.  My daughters clothes.  Not mine.  If my clothes inspired cookies they would all be plain black cookies.  Boring.  And frankly a little depressing.

Ok I don't wear black all the time on purpose.  I'm not a gloomy Gothic black kind of person.  I just happen to find it slimming.  And it pairs nicely with my fair ivory complexion.  And it goes with everything.

Really not the point....

Anyway.... I have decided to start a series of cookies based on my daughters pajamas.  :)  Sounds like fun (and not at all boring and gloomy)  So to kick off the series :


GIRAFFES!  Cute little pink giraffes!  Inspired by a pair of Carter's pajamas :)

They would be great for a baby shower no?


I think so  :)

5 comments:

Maria Elena said...

Preciosas!!Yo tambien me inspiro en ropa y coleccionea aveces.
bss.

Paula said...

Oh, these are the cutest cookies! Can't wait to see what else you are designing/decorating next.

Kate H.(www.sprinkletherapy.blogspot.com) said...

These cookies are stunning! They seriously look perfect! I love your idea of being inspired by your daughters pj's. That sounds so fun :) and yes, these would be perfect for a baby shower!

faithy said...

these are so adorable! i saw them on flickr and i have to take a second look again on your blog! :D love them!

Hana Rawlings said...

Hi Alison,

I absolutely love your cookies. These are the cutest I have ever seen. I love working with Royal icing as well but I use mostly white. I really do have to try colors next time. Your work is truly inspirational.

Greetings from Prague,

Hana
www.hanascakes.blogspot.com

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios