Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Turkey Day!!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Gobble Gobble my fine blogging friends  :)

That's turkey for How-dee-do!




And naturally Thanksgiving wouldn't be complete without the most essential Thanksgiving tradition...

Yes, I am aware that I already mentioned Turkey...

But I mean PIE!


*psh!*  What else did you think I was talking about?!  :)

Funny thing is, I almost threw these pies out.  I hated them.  But I thought, well I might as well use them, I spent all this time making them.  And these are the cookies my family likes the best.  Go figure.  

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!  :)

1 comments:

Racheal said...

Oh, these are fantastic! I love seeing Thanksgiving sweets and these have a wonderful color scheme. I really love the pie cookies, awesome idea. I have no where near your talent for decorating but I will definitely be using this idea for this year's turkey fest. Great work and terrific blog! Hope your day is a great one!

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios