Sunday, April 13, 2014

A Very Special Baby Shower

Sunday, April 13, 2014



Don't hav too much time to type unfortunately.  Have a child who woke up late for school and a baby that wants breakfast...kids and eating...weird huh?

Anyway, it's been the month of babies!!  My dear dear friend Callye at Sweet Sugar Belle and my friend Georganne at Lila Lola both had beautiful baby girls this month!  So I am participating with a number of other extremely talented cookie decorators to celebrate the birth of these new "Cookie Princesses".

It's a ROYAL BABY SHOWER!

Get it?

Ok.....




I consider Callye to be one of my closest friends.  She was kind enough to give me labor updates and some of the first photos of baby.  I cherish it.  I cherish her friendship.  I talk to her almost every day.  She is well and baby is beautiful.



Georganne is so talented!  I've linked to her awesome posts on here.  Someties she can say things with more tact and humor than I could possibly ever muster and I'm proud to say that I have known her since she started on Flickr.  She had a beautiful baby girl THE SAME DAY and Callye!  It was quite a day!


Anyway, I invite you to go and check out the creations from all the very talented cookie artists that participated in the shower for two wonderful women that inspire us every day.




I'm honored to be a part of this!  Thank you Haniela and Make Me Cake for arranging this sweet and kind parade of cookie for our very dear friends!  And thanks to Semi Sweet Mike for helping put the collage together!



1. Sweet Ambs
2. Jill FCS
3. The Decorated Cookie
4. Klickitat Street
5. Semi Sweet
6. Simply Sweets by Honey Bee
7. Make Me Cake Me
8. Haniela's
9. Montreal Confections
10. The Partiologist
11. Munchkin Munchies
12. The Cookie Puzzle
13. De-Koekenbakkers
14. Chapix Cookies
15.Ali Bee's Bakeshop


**These cookies were made for photographs only.  They were not eaten.  I call these kinds of cookies Art Pieces.  Just made to look pretty, make me happy, and hopefully others too**








17 comments:

The Cookie Puzzle said...

These are simply amazing....The gold really pops and adds that special touch to these cookies

Unknown said...

What kind of gold did you use? These are beautiful!!

Jany@SuperCuteCookies said...

Oh they are so beautiful! Congrats to Callye and Georganne!

Montreal Confections said...

Stunning absolutely stunning I can see the love in these cookies, I love your cookie style you always impress.

My Recent Favorite Books said...

Such lovely cookies!

Sue said...

Absolutely STUNNING! The gold is out of this world!

Mike @ Semi Sweet said...

Wow, Ali! Such an elegant and precious cookie set! Those gold accents are surely suited for royalty. Incredible!

SimplySweetsbyHoneybee{Melissa} said...

You knocked these out of the park. That gold! Stunning!

Unknown said...

These are absolutely gorgeous. I love the gold accents and the style you chose to decorate these. Beautiful set.

Myri @ chapixcookies said...

I loved your set Ali, every single cookie is gorgeous. Those gold accents fit for royalty and definitely are your trademark, you are the only one who get that shine!

Winn said...

Absolutely stunning and sweet :) beautiful set for beautiful babes!

Georganne (LilaLoa) said...

Can I just say -- that rattle is THE MOST GORGEOUS cookie I have ever seen?! SO rich and full and PERFECT looking!!! The whole set is just beautiful. I can't stop looking at them! Thank you for your sweet words!!

Michelle @ MakeMeCake.me said...

This set is absolutely stunning (you sure can make that gold shine like no other!!) and I'm floored that you managed it all with your own current health issues. You're inspiring and such a beautiful artist! No doubt, these cookies will bring joy the Callye and Georganne :)

Blue Sugar Cookie Co. said...

Ok. Seriously those are the most gorgeous baby shower cookies I've ever seen!!

Asmita said...

Wow! Your work is incredible! You amaze me!

SweetSugarBelle said...

I heart you, Ali...and there's no greater honor than you making cookies for me ❤️❤️❤️

Danee said...

I am an artist but not a cookie artist. However,the work of artists like you is so inspiring to me and you cookie makers- as well as soap makers- are so generous with the videos- so I watch a lot. I am so enthralled with the gorgeous cookies I see by Julie Usher, Haniela and how you. The gold baby cookies are just beyond. I cannot get over how regal and amazing they look. But then I see your asterisk that they are only for pics. Why? Is the gold paint not edible?

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios