Monday, April 9, 2012

Tutorial: Sunflowers

Monday, April 9, 2012
I made these pretty little sunflowers about a week ago for a family friend


This certain family friend actually ran my wedding rehearsal years ago.  And now her offspring was getting married, and it was my turn to do something for her.





I was going to write a long drawn out speal about them too.

But then I came down with either the cold or the flu...can't tell which yet.  Be glad I can type....



Anyway, my head is swimming around something awful and I can't breath.  So I'm going to make this short and sweet by just linking you to the VIDEO.



Sorry I'm not so chatty today.  When I feel better I might just come back and edit this post....but not today.

In a few hours I have to get back on a plane.  I'm in Houston visiting the family for Easter.  So I need to gather myself and unstuff my nose long enough to make it back.....*sigh*

Hope everyone had a happy Easter!!  :)

13 comments:

Molly said...

Happy Easter to you too! The sunflowers are simply beautiful. I hope you will get well soon :))

Paula said...

Pretty little sunflowers?! My God Ali these are stunning! Sorry that you are so under the weather but hoping that you and your family enjoyed a lovely Easter. Safe travels back home and do feel better real soon.

Just Ask Laura said...

Your talent never ceases to amaze me. Thank you for continuing to share your talent and passion.

Hoping you're feeling better to fly!

Anonymous said...

Hola Alison. Me gusta mucho tu ultimo trabajo, tienes un talento especial para la decoración de las galletas.
Gracias por los vídeos, aprendo mucho de ellos.
Un saludo desde Barcelona (España)

Miss Apple said...

These cookies are gorgeous!! I hope you'll get better soon!!
Take care! :)

Unknown said...

i love this design on the cookie. It's absolutely beautiful and I am in love with it.

Unknown said...

The cookies are beautiful! I hope you kick the bug soon and perk back up! xoxo

SweetSugarBelle said...

You're amazing, that is all!

Anonymous said...

Love your new look! Your work is beautiful and very inspiring. Hannah

The BearFoot Baker said...

Ali, you make me happy! LOVE this sunflower cookie! Hope you are feeling better!

Platinum Rose said...

Beautiful! I hope you feel better soon! I'm impressed you posted at all, feeling so poorly! Go get your rest now instead. :-)

Anonymous said...

I hope you're doing better. The sunflowers are absolutely gorgeous!

amalia said...

Coming from a KANSAS girl....these sunflowers are REMARKABLE!!!! LOVE LOVE them!!! Thanks so much for sharing the tutorial.....Now I want an airbrush system!!!

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios