Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Twilight Is Nearing An End....

Tuesday, November 13, 2012
I was sitting here chatting with my cookie friends instead of sleeping like all good pregnant women should be at 1:00am, and starting thinking about the Twilight movie coming out this weekend.

It's the end of the series.  The same nostalgia that hit when the last Harry Potter movie was released.

Well, except I still haven't accepted the end of Harry Potter.  I mean I have, but I still miss it.

Anyway, I was thinking back on Twilight over the years...and I realized I had a set of Twilight cookies that, for some reason or another, I don't think I ever got around to posting on my blog.  Facebook and Flickr yes... but the blog.... I couldn't find it.

So I thought I would go ahead and post them.  For old times sake.  To say goodbye to Twilight.



Have to give credit to Sugarbelle here.  She allowed me to use a few of her ideas...because really...she's already made the most awesome Twilight cookies.

Looking back.....I wish a year ago me would have taken the time to take prettier pictures....

Ah well.  Lesson learned...life moves on...




2 comments:

Susie said...

Love the lips and fangs... Now go to bed girl, there'll be plenty of late nights coming!

Unknown said...

These are great, even if the picture isn't up to your standards! Come here we could go to the movie together!

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios