Friday, July 9, 2010

I'll Give You $50 If.....

Friday, July 9, 2010
-


I'll give you $50 if you can guess what I was up working on all night.


Ok.  No I won't.  I don't have that kind of cash laying around.

But I will be extremely impressed.

You'll earn street cred.

Big time.


Here's a hint:


 Please excuse the poor lighting.  It was late.  It was dark.  I was tired! *sigh*

Any ideas?

No?

It relates to the topic of tomorrows post....

Still nothing?

*sigh*...well if I have to hold your hand through the whole thing...

Here's a teaser:


It's all for a special someone I know...who I love to death.  Who is coming over tonight.  For a little fiesta at my pad.  With a few of our mutual peeps.

Details coming soon.  :)

Happy guessing!

0 comments:

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios