Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Cookie Swap (also known as my favorite cookies ever)

Tuesday, December 7, 2010
...well for now anyway... :)

I recently participated in a Cookie Swap with a few fellow cookie gals (who I adore).

Here is what I made for Kay over at Rollin' In Dough





If you havn't checked out Rollin' In Dough.  You really should.  Then you will understand why I was so intimidated to be making cookies for her... but I think she liked them.  So...you know...I can breath again :)

I used a ribbon rose tutorial to make the roses on these cookies.  The tutorial can be found over at The Baking Sheet.  Also another awesomely talented cookie gal.  :)   Thanks for the tutorial Loren, without which my vision for these would not have been fulfilled....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great!!!! I never decorated cookies but I would love to make the ones with the peace sing for my daughter's second birthday, can you please, please, tell me how.thank you so much you are a great artist.

Loren @ The Baking Sheet said...

Hi Ali Bee!
So all this time I've had trouble getting on your blog. For some technical reason I could only see your header and not any posts. Yours was the only blog I've ever had a problem with. So today, I decide to try again and voila! I'm in! I FINALLY can see your beautiful cookies! I especially love these! Thanks for the shout-out on my ribbon rose tutorial. So glad you liked it! :o) Can't wait to see what else you have in store! xo

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios