Monday, December 24, 2012

Simple Gingerbread

Monday, December 24, 2012
Well, it's here....Christmas Eve.

I don't have much to say, except that I hope everyone has a wonderful day with their family tomorrow.

Here, let me deliver Christmas well wishes with delicious gingerbread.....





Stuff yourself silly with delicious food.....





Enjoy a fire (even if it's 70 outside....crank your AC down and light that puppy) and some cocoa....




Watch football....or a parade....or whatever is on tv on Christmas day...I dunno, I'm always in the kitchen...but I hear people do that..

Or better yet, have a Christmas movie marathon.....




 And whatever else you feel like doing! 

Basically, Merry Christmas.  :)






6 comments:

Kris from SoCuteCookies said...

I love gingerbread! Those are the prettiest gingerbread cookies Ive ever seen... Merry Christmas to you! Thank you for all you share with us.

Anne said...

The cookies are beautiful! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Paula said...

Beautifully decorated cookies. Merry Christmas to you and your family Alison and all the best in 2013. Continued success with Ali Bee's Bake Shop :)

paddle attachment said...

Merry Christmas to you too! It's hard to beat gingerbread with white icing. I love the contrast! Love your ornament scenes too.... Kristina

Anonymous said...

Dear Ali,

I have nominated your delicious blog for the Super Sweet Blogging Award!
Congratulations!
Please pick up your badge and information on how to pass the torch and pay it forward at:

http://sinsationscakes.wordpress.com/

Happy New Year!

Radhika

jennie said...

Your "simple" gingerbread cookies are stunning. Thanks for sharing.
Happy New Year.

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios