Sunday, March 21, 2010

New Moon Party

Sunday, March 21, 2010
So last night Kim and my hubby and I sat down to watch New Moon.  I didn't get the chance to see it when it was in the theater so this was the movie premier to me.  I threw a small party for three using my Twilight inspired cookies.
Overall,  I really enjoyed the movie.  It followed the book pretty well and it wasn't nearly as cheesy as the first one.  The first one was almost gagable and laughable.  In fact Kim, who is a huge Twilight fan, even makes fun of it.  But New Moon was 100x better.  It captured the feel of the books so well.  And Kristen Stewert wasn't near as...how do you put this?.... jittery and blinky??  I mean c'mon...the first movie I thought she was going into convulsions half the time.  She was still a little blinky...but I think that's just her.  And Taylor Lautner....*sigh*....stepped up his game considerably...and do I have to mention all the shirtless scenes??  No, I don't think I do. 


Yeah I think it's pretty clear who's team I'm on.

I am probably a little too old to be that into a story about teenage vampires huh?  Don't answer that...

0 comments:

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios