Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Colors of Love - Rainbow Valentine's

Tuesday, February 14, 2012
It's Valentine's Day!





So as you may suspect, I have a lot to do making sure the people I love in my life are thoroughly pampered and spoiled :)



So I won't be typing too much for this post.
 I still have errands to run and sweets to make and bake.  :)



If you haven't noticed by now, my Valentine's designs this year have been inspired by stamps.





And HOPEULLY I will be posting more today!
 Otherwise, I'll be extending the love with cookies post Valentine's Day...
 

Because really, the love should continue long after the day is gone.

8 comments:

Mona said...

LOVE the rainbow of colors for Valentines day!!!
Have a wonderful day : )

Torrie said...

These are so cute! You are so talented! Love looking at your cookies! Such inspiration!
Torrie
mysweetshack

Paula said...

These are so whimsical and cute. Love your rainbow colours.

Manu said...

Beautiful cookies!
Happy Valentine Day

Anonymous said...

Hola Alison, que bonitas las cokies me encantan cada día nos sorprendes con tus diseños. Gracias por compartirlos con nosotros.
Saludos desde Barcelona (España)

Patricia said...

Preciosas!!

Jany@SuperCuteCookies said...

They are gorgeous, you are so talented! Such inspiration!

Andrea said...

I LOVE these!!!!

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios