Thursday, August 12, 2010

A few changes coming....

Thursday, August 12, 2010
-


So I'm working on merging blogs and websites and all that stuff.  Just want everything in one place.  So I've decided upon a new blog name and a new web address.



I don't know much about websites so it's taking awhile to get it set up and all....  but hopefully my tech genius hubby can help me out with it this weekend.  But nothing else is really going to change so don't worry :)

**Update!  This isn't an announcement that I'm opening a store or anything...( maybe one day soon.  Hence the card.)  There's protocol ya know.  But just that things will be moving and names will be changing... wanted to let you know that it's the same ol' blog.  Ya hear? :) **

4 comments:

bakegreek said...

That's great news! Your cookies are really cute and super detailed and I'm sure your business venture will be a success. Best of luck!

Alison said...

Thanks! Still in the prepping and planning process but were hoping to get up and running sometime in the near future.

Paula said...

Best wishes with everything. Love your card and the bee cookie!

Meghan @ Domestic Sugar said...

Those flowers are gorgeous! I love the colours, and the little dots!

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios