Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Neapolitan!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010
I really like ice cream.  Pretty much all the flavors.  ...

Wait....

Yeah, all the flavors. 

And if I want a real taste sensation I gotta get a pint of something with more than one flavor....more than 2....let's say 3. 

An old stand by classic:


in a sugar cone naturally


mmmm.....

How bout we throw some cupcakes in the mix....why?  because we can.

Cake and ice cream. 


And why stop there?

How bout another Neapolitan flavored sweet?

Like some salt water taffy perhaps?


Yeah....that just happened.

Now if you'll excuse me I am going to go ruin my diet.  Like right now.

4 comments:

Kate H.(www.sprinkletherapy.blogspot.com) said...

I'm new to your blog and wanted to stop by and say hi! My name is Kate and I see we share an interest in baking. You're work is awesome! I love the cookies on this post. They're so fun :)

Paula Barnes said...

These are the cutest!!

Anne @ Flour Box Bakery said...

Wow! These are so cute! Love the cupcake tops ... looks like real buttercream :)

The sugar cones is a great idea too!

Anne

Sonia Monagheddu said...

Meravigliosi!!! Mi sembra di essere Alice nel paese delle meraviglie: mi piace tutto ^_^

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios