Thursday, August 12, 2010

I finally get to play!

Thursday, August 12, 2010
So after a long weekend of business and go go go....

I finally get to play!  (Which means make even more cookies...you think I would want to stay out of the kitchen for a while).  So I came up with these little guys. 


I'm not sure what kind of flower it's supposed to be...don't ask!  haha!  But I thought it was cute anyway...


I'm hoping these will become popular.  Because I think they're adorable.  And I really liked making them.  Anywho....

That's what I did today....oh yeah...also ran like a bazillion errands and raised a child....but ya know...

:)


3 comments:

Paula said...

The shower cookies are beautiful and I love what you did with the flower.

FLORA Y JESUS said...

Fantásticos y maravillosos todos tus trabajos, enhorabuena.
Un saludo.

Sally said...

love the rocking horse and umbrella! the pattern reminds me of those OH so soft baby blankets... so cute!

Sally

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios